This informational text will help define matter and its 3 main stages (solid, liquid and gas). After students read the article, they will be asked comprehension questions to assess their understanding. Answer Key also included.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Rhode Island? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Rhode Island State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Mississippi? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project-based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Mississippi’s state bird – the Northern Mockingbird! To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
This Science resource has been designed to help students learn the phases of cellular division / reproduction through the process of mitosis. Phases outlined: Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase and Cytokinesis. I’ve include both color and b/w posters / handout, with and without explanations of what actually occurs during each phase.
This worksheet has been designed for students to complete after taking a walk! While they walk, remind them of their senses (specifically hearing, seeing, smelling and touching). Once the walk is over, students will complete this worksheet by drawing pictures of what they experienced through those four senses.