This Science article teaches students facts about the monarch butterfly! This resource includes 2 pages of informational text and 3 student activity pages.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A great introductory lesson on Cell Theory for your Science students. The text will teach students about the contributions of scientists Robert Hooke, Matthias Schleiden, Theodor Schwann and Rudolf Virchow. It lists the 3 basics of Cell Theory as well as the 3 ‘modern’ ideas that have been added to Cell Theory.
High School Biology Notebook resource!
Students will learn all about the cell membrane. Terms include: passive transport, active transport, diffusion, osmosis, facilitated diffusion, molecular active transport, bulk transport, primary active transport, secondary active transport, exocytosis, endocytosis, phagocytosis, pinocytosis, receptor mediated endocytosis
This Science resource has been designed to help students learn the phases of cellular division / reproduction through the process of mitosis. Phases outlined: Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase and Cytokinesis. I’ve include both color and b/w posters / handout, with and without explanations of what actually occurs during each phase.
Studying the state of Kansas? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Kansas State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.