This Science article teaches students facts about the monarch butterfly! This resource includes 2 pages of informational text and 3 student activity pages.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Minnesota? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Minnesota State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
190 page Marine Science Teacher Edition to use along side the Marine Science Student Edition
Units include: The Hydrosphere, Measuring the Ocean, The Nature of Seawater, Waves, Tides, Ocean Currents, The Ocean Floor, Ocean Sediments, Food Chains & Webs, Ocean Zones, Near-shore Ecosystems, Plankton, Marine Plants, Classifying Marine Animals, Cold-blooded Swimmers, Marine Mammals, Marine Pollution, Marine Resources
Studying the state of Mississippi? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project-based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Mississippi’s state bird – the Northern Mockingbird! To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
This worksheet has been designed for students to complete after taking a walk! While they walk, remind them of their senses (specifically hearing, seeing, smelling and touching). Once the walk is over, students will complete this worksheet by drawing pictures of what they experienced through those four senses.