Studying the state of New Jersey? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the New Jersey State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Wisconsin’s state bird – the American!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
Students can practice money identification when playing ‘Money – Go Fish’!
Money Cards include: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar, five dollar bill, ten dollar bill, twenty dollar bill, fifty dollar bill.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Utah’s state bird – the California Gull!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview the product here.
Looking for drawings of the process of Photosynthesis? Here are two – 1 b/w and 1 color in pdf format.