- – (Visual – 10ths; 100ths) Given pictures and possible answers, students will choose the decimal which represents the shaded value.
- – (Visual – 10ths; 100ths) Given pictures without possible answers, students will write a decimal to represent the shaded value.
- – (Visual – Number lines) Given a number line with multiple points, students will state which point represents a given decimal.
- – Given a decimal, students will write if the value is more, less or equal to ‘half’.
- – Given a number with one digit underlined, students will write the place value of the underlined number (place values from million to 1000ths)
Answer Keys are provided.