As students study the Midwest region of the United States, have them complete these scrapbook activities. Students will draw (or paste) pictures and write a few short sentences about climate, landforms, water, natural resources, landmarks and culture. Students will also be asked to name the states of the region and give a personal opinion about a place they would most like to visit in the region. There are 5 scrapbooking pages for student use.
You can use these pages with your own curriculum or research to find the information to fill in the scrapbook.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of South Dakota? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the South Dakota State Bird!
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Wisconsin’s state bird – the American!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
Studying the state of Louisiana? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Louisiana State Bird!