– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Check out this article on the Northern Cardinal!
My Teaching Library has a notebooking set for each of all 50 states. In addition, you can get all of them bundled!
If you only want a specific state, type in the search bar the state you want + ‘notebooking set’ (Example: West Virginia Notebooking Set)
Here are other bird related products you’ll love…
- North American Birds of Prey Research / Report Pages
- Birds if Prey Flashcards
- Audubon’s Birds – Coloring Book (80 species)
- U.S. State Birds Coloring Book
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!
There are no reviews yet.