Studying the state of South Carolina? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the South Carolina State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Montana? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Montana State Bird!
Studying the state of Missouri? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Missouri State Bird!
Bird of the Arctic – Willow Ptarmigan is a cross-curricular resource (Reading, Writing, Science and Geography) that you can use as a stand alone product or as a supplement to related thematic and/or unit studies. Great to use if you are studying: Habitats, Arctic animals, Alaska, Birds, State birds, Ornithology
Studying the state of Virginia? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project-based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Virginia’s state bird – the Northern Cardinal! To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.