Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bolivia Country Study | Notebooking Unit
This is a country study resource on South American country of Bolivia focusing on the 5 Themes of Geography! There are a lot of country studies but .
This study will ask students to ‘think like a geographer‘ in their research and recording. Using this resource, students will…
- – Learn about the country of Bolivia
- – Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to synthesize information and write about Bolivia through a 5 themes of geography lens.
- – Create a wonderful project displaying their learning.
Studying the state of Idaho? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Idaho State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
As students learn about different types of ‘homes’ throughout the world and history, this is a perfect resource to incorporate into your lesson plans. It includes 9 worksheets. Each will display a different type of home. Students are asked to ‘add to the picture, color and write a story.’
Types of homes included:
- – hut
- – chalet
- – adobe
- – Japanese Minka
- – palace
- – Spanish colonial
- – tipi
- – yaranga
- – yurt
This Regions of the U.S. Geography resource is centered on the Midwest Region and contains textbook style informational text and related student worksheets with answer keys. Students will enjoy learning about this region studying the categories of Land and Water, Climate, Products and Natural Resources, Landmarks, Culture and Food.
This will allow students to research, report and gain valuable geography and history knowledge about the great United States! Using this resources, students can produce beautiful projects. It can be used to study all of the 50 states or just one single state. You decide!