This is a country study resource on South American country of Bolivia focusing on the 5 Themes of Geography! There are a lot of country studies but this one is different.
This study will ask students to ‘think like a geographer‘ in their research and recording. Using this resource, students will…
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This Regions of the U.S. Geography resource is centered on the Midwest Region and contains textbook style informational text and related student worksheets with answer keys. Students will enjoy learning about this region studying the categories of Land and Water, Climate, Products and Natural Resources, Landmarks, Culture and Food.
This U.S. geography resource provides students with an interactive project to record what they have various aspects of the South. Students will draw (or paste) pictures and write a few short sentences about climate, landforms, water, natural resources, landmarks and culture. Students will also be asked to name the states of the region and give a personal opinion about a place they would most like to visit in the region. There are 5 scrapbooking pages for student use.
Because the United States can be divided up into different regions, I’ve designed this resource to follow the regions as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau. The resource shows the states in the Midwest as being Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Use as a stand alone product or use with My Teaching Library’s Regions of the U.S. – South Region – Informational Text and Worksheets
This resource, Continents – World Geography Nomenclature Cards, will help your students learn the shape of each of the seven continents!
Includes 2 sets:
– Color set for a Social Studies / Geography Center or for use on an interactive bulletin board
– B/W set to give each student there own ‘flash’ nomenclature cards
Studying the state of Maine? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Maine State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.