Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
5 Themes of Geography BUNDLE
There are 5 major themes of Geography: Location, Place, Human/Environment Interaction, Movement, and Regions. This BUNDLE includes ALL FIVE individual theme units:
Cross-curricular and engaging, this resource will have students use a variety of Language Arts skills and activities as they learn about this important woman of history! Earhart was an American aviation pioneer. She was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean, set many other records, wrote best-selling books about her flying experiences, and was instrumental in the formation of The Ninety-Nines, an organization for female pilots!
This resource includes 5 Word Search puzzles with a U.S. Presidents theme! Includes presidents up through Donald Trump. Words may be hidden horizontally, diagonally, vertically, forwards and backwards.
Fun puzzles for any classroom, especially a U.S. History or Government class. Use anytime of the year, or for Presidents’ Day. Great time filler too!
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.