This product includes:
- – 2 Magic Star Worksheets – Some may refer to the ‘star’ as the Star of David, some call it a regular n-point star. On each star, there are four numbers on each line whose sum is the same magic constant (or magic number). Each worksheet has 6 magic stars to complete and find the magic number.
- – 2 Diamond Math Worksheets – Each worksheet contains 12 problems (or diamonds) to complete. To complete the diamonds, students must both multiply and add given double digit numbers.
- – 1 Secret Trails Worksheet – Given a 4×4 grid containing both positive and negative decimal numbers (up to thousandths), students must find the path where the sums add to the final number. This worksheet includes 2 problems.
- – 1 Magic Square Worksheet – Students are given 5 magic squares (4×4 square grids) with a special arrangement of numbers in them. These numbers are special because every row, column and diagonal adds up to the same number, the magic number. Numbers included on the worksheet are both positive and negative two and three digit integers.
Want even more holiday themed math for 4th-6th grades? Check out…
- Fact Families | Christmas Themed Math (4th)
- Fractions to Decimals | 5th Grade Math | Christmas Edition
- Equivalent Fractions | Christmas Edition for 4th Grade
To see all available 4th-5th grade math products, click here.
To see all available middle school math products, click here.
Are you a member of the My Teaching Library FB group? If not, JOIN US TODAY!