- One page for students to get creative and start the writing process. On this page, students will be given an example of an acrostic poem.
- Two pages from which to choose to publish their completed works!
Get students writing! The resource centers around .
Hanukkah is an eight-day Jewish celebration commemorating the rededication during the second century B.C. of the Second Temple in Jerusalem, where according to legend Jews had risen up against their Greek-Syrian oppressors in the Maccabean Revolt. Hanukkah, which means “dedication” in Hebrew, begins on the 25th of Kislev on the Hebrew calendar and usually falls in November or December. Often called the Festival of Lights, the holiday is celebrated with the lighting of the menorah, traditional foods, games and gifts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bible Copywork – Proverbs Chapter 3 (Cursive) has been created with three purposes in mind:
Here is a resource that will give students a chance to create a beautiful project when studying the Genesis stories on the life of Joseph. Templates are included for Jacob & Esau and Isaac’s blessing.
Notebooking is a coined term for what can also be referred to as educational journaling or scrapbooking. This type of project is designed to capture student knowledge as well as personal reflections of what has been learned.
Memory Verses for Boys is a and designed to help through the study of God’s Word.
– Record sheet to keep an overall record of when each verse study was started and completed
– 20 Memory verses selected specifically for this study
– Weekly Verse Journal worksheet (Day by Day study and reflection)
* Day 1: Write the Scripture
* Day 2: Unfamiliar words work
* Day 3: “In your own words, how you you tell someone what the verse means”
* Day 4: Plan to implement this truth in your own life
* Day 5: Recite to an adult and both sign to show completion.