What you’ll get:
- “My Family” book for students to create. Students will list their age, draw pictures of him/herself and the family as well as complete statements such as…
– My favorite thing to do with my family is…
– I love my family because…
-My family is special because…
- “Family Traditions” book for students to create. In this little mini-book, students can list and describe family traditions for as many ‘holidays or special occasions’ as they wish.
- Family Acrostic poetry page
- Family Word Search
Words to find: mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma, grandpa, cousin, aunt, uncle
(During the introduction to this activity is a great time to discuss the different relationships and how they all fit together)
- Venn Diagram – Students will compare and contrast two of their family members.
- What family means bookmark for students to create
- Who live in my home? activity – Not all students live in the same type of house. Perhaps some live in an apartment while others in a house. In this activity, students will draw ‘where’ they live and answer fun questions about the people and animals that live in that home!