Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
French: Number Word Posters 0-20
French Posters – Numbers 1-20, each with a French flag and the Eiffel Tower! Perfect to display in any classroom in which beginning French is being taught.
Studying the state of Wisconsin? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Wisconsin State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Students will love this creative project. This , & resource will give students templates to create two U.S. President flip books – one for and one for. A great February activity around Presidents’ Day or when discussing Washington and/or Lincoln’s birthdays.
This can be used for 1st, 2nd or 3rd Grades. For younger students, you can opt to give them facts for each president and allow them to choose which ones to write in the books. For older students, you can also choose to have students read a passage that you already have or to do a little research on their own to find facts. Students should write at least 5 facts on each flip book as each will have 5 pages.