French Posters – Numbers 1-20, each with a French flag and the Eiffel Tower! Perfect to display in any classroom in which beginning French is being taught.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Want to create a space in your classroom for students to be inspired to write? Here are the materials to create an easy writing center!
This Winter resource is PRINT and GO – Ready to use and with over 70 student pages can be used throughout the Winter! Perfect for morning work, math centers, homework folders, skill reinforcement and sub-folders.
Here is a quick and easy, one page reference which lists all of the Dolch sight words for: Pre-primer, Primer, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades.
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Utah State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.