Want to study the life cycle of a spider? Here is a resource for you!
– 2 labeled posters (color and b/w)
– life cycle coloring page
– colorful center activity
– 2 cut-n-paste worksheets
Use as a standalone resource or combine with:
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Explore the Northern Hemisphere’s Winter constellations with this resource. What are the major constellations? What is the Greek Mythology behind them? What major stars will help guide them through the night sky? How is Orion the ‘key’ to locating the main constellations? What is the name of the North Star and which constellation is it in? What is the brightest star in the sky?
See description below for more details!
This worksheet has been designed for students to complete after taking a walk! While they walk, remind them of their senses (specifically hearing, seeing, smelling and touching). Once the walk is over, students will complete this worksheet by drawing pictures of what they experienced through those four senses.
Studying the state of Oregon? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Oregon State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Louisiana? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Louisiana State Bird!