Studying the capitals of the United States? Want a couple fun, educational crossword puzzles for your students? Here they are!
Includes: 2 Crossword puzzles.
Each puzzle comes with 2 ‘clue’ pages. One without possible answers and one with a word bank from which to choose. You decide which one to give students!
Answer keys provided.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
100 U.S. State outline maps – 2 maps for each state on one page:
Maps can be used for projects, bulletin boards, lesson plans and presentations.
Non-commercial use only.
Studying the state of Oregon? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Oregon State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of Delaware? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project-based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Delaware’s state bird – the Blue Hen Chicken! To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.
Studying the state of Mississippi? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project-based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Mississippi’s state bird – the Northern Mockingbird! To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here.