Studying the capitals of the United States? Want a couple fun, educational crossword puzzles for your students? Here they are!
Includes: 2 Crossword puzzles.
Each puzzle comes with 2 ‘clue’ pages. One without possible answers and one with a word bank from which to choose. You decide which one to give students!
Answer keys provided.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Rhode Island? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Rhode Island State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Studying the state of New York? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the New York State Bird!
This resource, Presidents Day Vocabulary FUN, includes 27 words appropriate for 3rd-5th graders. Students will be asked to define and use each word as well as completing several fun activity pages for the words. Perfect to use as a cross-curricular unit for both Language Arts and Social Studies / History!
Here is a short sample of some of the included words:
advice, citizen, counsel, dream, earnest, freedom, ideal, reform, patriot, trait
Studying the state of Utah? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Utah’s state bird – the California Gull!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview the product here.