Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
US Presidents COMPLETE BUNDLE for K-2nd Grade | Print and Go
This BUNDLE designed for K-2nd grade on the United States Presidents is a NO PREP resource… JUST PRINT AND GO!
EACH president section contains 5 student pages:
- * Coloring page
- * Color & Trace page with basic facts
- * Color & Write page for students to complete the name of the president, his birthday and 2 facts about him
- * Color & Write page for students to create a short report
- * Mini-Book for students to complete about the president
This COMPLETE BUNDLE is a ZIP FILE of all four volumes currently on the site! (Please note: You must be able to open a zip file to access this file)
Studying the state of Kansas? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Kansas State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
This Regions of the U.S. Geography resource is centered on the Midwest Region and contains textbook style informational text and related student worksheets with answer keys. Students will enjoy learning about this region studying the categories of Land and Water, Climate, Products and Natural Resources, Landmarks, Culture and Food.
As students study the of the United States, have them complete these scrapbook activities. . Students will also be asked to name the states of the region and give a personal opinion about a place they would most like to visit in the region. There are 5 scrapbooking pages for student use.
This Regions of the U.S. Geography resource is centered on the and contains and related with answer keys. Students will enjoy learning about this region studying the categories of and .
Because the United States can be divided up into different regions, I’ve designed this resource to follow the regions as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau. The resource shows the states in the Midwest as being Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia