A Day in History – Investigation Station is a series of fun sleuthing research activities based on a single event on a specific day in history!
Students will learn about an event and be given several topics from which to choose to ‘investigate’. After some exploration, students are asked to write what they have discovered and name used sources.
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This 47 page resource, Thanksgiving Notebooking and More, will provide a month full of learning for your classroom. See product description below for more details!
No need to laminate, prep or use any color ink…just PRINT and GO!
Includes 5 student pages:
* Coloring page
* Color & Trace page with basic facts
* Color & Write page for students to complete the name of the president, his birthday and 2 facts about him
* Color & Write page for students to create a short report
* Mini-Book for students to complete about the president
Studying the state of Vermont? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Vermont State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.