This is a country study resource on the South American country of Brazil focusing on the 5 Themes of Geography! There are a lot of country studies but this one is different.
This study will ask students to ‘think like a geographer‘ in their research and recording. Using this resource, students will…
Subscribe Now and get instant access to all downloads!
— OR —
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Studying the state of Idaho? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Idaho State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
Help students learn to read a grid map with this fun zoo themed resource! Students will be given a grid map of a zoo and asked several questions requiring them read and navigate throughout the map. There are also two additional activities to extend learning (through writing and creative design).
This resource, Continents – World Geography Nomenclature Cards, will help your students learn the shape of each of the seven continents!
Includes 2 sets:
– Color set for a Social Studies / Geography Center or for use on an interactive bulletin board
– B/W set to give each student there own ‘flash’ nomenclature cards
This resource will help your students learn more about U.S. Geography and the 4 main regions (as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau). Students will be working with maps of the entire United States as well as those of each region as they identify states, capitols, national parks, mountain ranges and points of interest! Great for any Social Studies class studying the U.S.A.!