Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Brazil Country Study | Notebooking Unit
This is a country study resource on the South American country of Brazil focusing on the 5 Themes of Geography! There are a lot of country studies but .
This study will ask students to ‘think like a geographer‘ in their research and recording. Using this resource, students will…
- – Learn about the country of Brazil
- – Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to synthesize information and write about Brazil through a 5 themes of geography lens.
- – Create a wonderful project displaying their learning.
This large resource (320 pages) will help students learn the 100 most often used words in Social Studies throughout their school years. This is such an extensive resource that it can be used year after year to reinforce student knowledge. Recommended for 5th – 8th grades but would be an excellent review resource for High School students!
Studying the state of Idaho? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? Check out this Notebooking set designed around the Idaho State Bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
As students study the of the United States, have them complete these scrapbook activities. . Students will also be asked to name the states of the region and give a personal opinion about a place they would most like to visit in the region. There are 5 scrapbooking pages for student use.
As students learn about different types of ‘homes’ throughout the world and history, this is a perfect resource to incorporate into your lesson plans. It includes 9 worksheets. Each will display a different type of home. Students are asked to ‘add to the picture, color and write a story.’
Types of homes included:
- – hut
- – chalet
- – adobe
- – Japanese Minka
- – palace
- – Spanish colonial
- – tipi
- – yaranga
- – yurt