Sample questions include:
- – (Location) Describe the relative location of the country.
- – (Location) What is the latitude and longitude of the capital city?
- – (Place) What major landforms are found in the country?
- – (Place) What is/are the climate type(s) of the country?
- – (Regions) When considering this country, describe and give examples of at least one type of functional region within it.
- – (Movement) Describe any historically important migration patterns of information you have found about past or current migration for this country. You may include internal, external migration, emigration, immigration, return and/or seasonal migration.
- – (Human/Environmental Integration) Give examples of how people who have lived in this country changed or modified the environment.
There are many more questions and this unit is designed to get your students thinking like a geographer!!
Related resource: 5 Themes of Geography Bundle
See all related COUNTRY STUDIES here.
My Teaching Library as a lot of other Geography resources…Here are just a few:
- World Geography – Continents and Oceans
- U.S. Geography | Regions | Map Worksheets
- Regions of the U.S. – Midwest Region – Informational Text and Worksheets
Are you a member of the My Teaching Library FB group? If not, JOIN US TODAY!
There are no reviews yet.