Lapbooking projects can be student directed or teacher directed. They give students the ability to be creative while organizing and presenting information on a selected topic.
My Teaching Library has additional U.S. Constitution learning products such as…
- U.S. Constitution Report Form
- U.S. Constitution Preamble Poster
- A Day in History – Investigation Station | August 26 – 19th Amendment to the US Constitution was ratified
- Informational Text: U.S. Constitution (Reading Comprehension Worksheets)
Here are additional American History products that you may be interested in…
- American History 1 | Student
- American History 1 | Teacher’s Guide
- American History 2 | Student
- American History 2 | Teacher’s Guide
- Beginner’s American History
- Declaration of Independence | American History | Copy Work
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!