Showing 81–100 of 129 results
FUN Fall writing activity. Use as a lesson assignment or in a writing center.
Using this resource, students will roll one die 4 times and use the chart to help determine the character, setting, weather and conflict that should be in their story. Then, they will plan out their story on given pages:
– Character Planner
– Setting Planner
– Story Planner
After all planning is complete, they will write their stories!
Want to study the life cycle of a spider? Here is a resource for you!
– 2 labeled posters (color and b/w)
– life cycle coloring page
– colorful center activity
– 2 cut-n-paste worksheets
Use as a standalone resource or combine with:
This consumer math bundle will teach students about both simple and compound interest and give them the practice they need to help them master solving word problems!
- Consumer Math | Simple and Compound Interest Word Problems
- Consumer Math | Simple Interest Puzzles
- Consumer Math | Compound Interest Puzzles
Students will complete a crossword puzzle by answering compound interest word problems. Also included, an optional number search puzzle which will provide an answer bank to use when completing the crossword puzzle! Answer Keys provided.
Sample problem: How much interest does a $472 investment earn at 7% compounded annually over eight years?
Students will complete a crossword puzzle by answering simple interest word problems. Also included, an optional number search puzzle which will provide an answer bank to use when completing the crossword puzzle! Answer Keys provided.
Sample problem: If you put $5.62 in a saving account that pays 3% for eight years, what is the amount of money you will have at the end of the eight years?
This money-saving BUNDLE is designed to give your students everything they need to learn 28 important weather / climate / atmosphere related science terms. It includes the following individual products:
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Worksheets | Quizzes | 6th-8th Grades
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle | 6th-8th Grade
- – Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles | 6th-8th grade
This science vocabulary resource is designed to help students learn and then assess their knowledge of 28 middle school level words.
* Words with definitions
* Definitions Worksheet
* Multiple Choice Worksheet
* Vocabulary Quiz 1
* Vocabulary Quiz 2
* Answer Keys
This science resource is designed to help students study 28 important weather / atmosphere terms. It includes the words, definitions and a crossword puzzle.
(See description below for the included vocabulary words)
This middle school science and vocabulary resource includes a variety of fun word puzzles to engage students as they learn 28 important words and definitions.
* Word list with definitions
* Word Search (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Framework Puzzle
* Word Scramble (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Word Maze Puzzle (Differentiated – Use with only ‘clues’ or with given words)
* Answer Keys